January 6, 2019
Oils 5 1/2 tablespoon grapeseed oil 1/3 cocoa butter Cocoa butter is the fat ...
January 6, 2019
Start the New Year with these awesome Organic products to take extra of your ...
What Hot On Spotify
- Beyoncé Challenged You To Eat A Plant-Based Diet — But Is She Vegan? February 18, 2019The answer is no: Beyoncé isn’t vegan.And no, Jay-Z isn’t either.The New York Times put an end to recent speculation with information straight from Bey and Jay’s personal trainer, Marco Borges: “Beyoncé eats ‘a plant-based’ — i.e. vegan — ‘breakfast daily’ and consumes no meat on Mondays. Jay-Z eats ‘two plant-based meals a day.’”So perhaps […]Alejandra Salazar
- Kylie Jenner Is Keeping The ‘90s Alive With This Grunge Piercing Trend We Love February 18, 2019The dream of the ‘90s is alive with Kylie Jenner, who is embracing a jewelry look straight out of the grunge era. The cosmetics mogul shared some photos of herself hopping on the multiple ear piercing bandwagon, a nod to the latest L.A. beauty trend that our editors are sporting. It’s totally the cutest way […]Meagan Fredette
- These Are All The Presidents' Day Fashion Sales You Need To Know February 18, 2019Is it just us, or has it been ages since the last big round of sales? During the holidays, sales are like Starbucks locations in Manhattan — around every corner. But since January, it's been easy to feel stuck in a thrifter's worst nightmare, a.k.a. the full-priced section. Thankfully, the sale gods are always keeping […]Eliza Huber
- All The Major Presidents' Day Home Sales You Don't Want To Miss February 18, 2019Monday is President's Day and, aside from an extended weekend, February 18 also promises benefits of the shopping persuasion. The holiday's approach marks the start of major sale events from popular sites and brands across the lifestyle space — meaning that for a limited time, our home wish-lists will be a little more within reach.Ahead […]Elizabeth Buxton
- The Raddest Tattoos To Celebrate Pisces Season February 18, 2019If you’ve ever bought a one-way ticket to Thailand with nothing but a backpack (filled with books, not clothes), or regularly seek out every open mic/sketch-comedy show in your neighborhood, then you’re probably a Pisces. You’re imaginative, intuitive, and as passionate as you are an old soul with a can't-be-tamed attitude — and finally, it’s […]Samantha Sasso